Asbestos Testing Kit UKAS Lab Analysis Included
Our asbestos sampling kits are a simple, safe and a reliable way of testing for asbestos in your home or commercial property. The kits come with an easy to use, step-by-step guide and everything you need to take samples safely.
We offer full support for any questions you might have, either for help taking the samples or for advice once you get the results. We are available by email or simply pick up the phone. Orders received by 2pm will be posted same day.
Cost includes laboratory analysis and PPE – for number of samples required please select from the drop down menu. Upon receipt of samples 48 hour turn around on sample results (results emailed in PDF).
Asbestos sample testing kit / UKAS Laboratory Analysis Included
Each kit comes complete with personal protective equipment for safely taking the samples yourself and step-by-step instructions to guide you through.
Once your samples are received by us, the results analysis certificate will typically be emailed to you within 48hrs.
- ▫ Zip seal sampling bags
- ▫ Everguard type 5/6 coverall
- ▫ Fold flat valved FFP3 respirator
- ▫ Gloves
- ▫ Waste sacks
- ▫ Wet wipes
- ▫ Full sampling instructions
- ▫ Sampling form to return with your sample(s)
- ▫ Analysis at UKAS accredited laboratory
- ▫ Fast turnaround time
- ▫ Full phone support from our in house industry experts if you have any questions once you have received your results
In need of a quick turnaround? Any orders placed before 2pm are dispatched same day by first class post.
- ▫ Cost includes laboratory analysis fee – for number of samples required please select from the drop down menu.
▫ Samples analysed by UKAS accredited laboratory.
▫ Fast turn around on sample results (results emailed in PDF).
- Where am I likely to find asbestos in my property?
- Asbestos Bitumen Products – Found in; roofing felts, sink dampener pads, flooring adhesive, damp proof course
- Asbestos Insulation (AIB) Products – Found in; soffit panels, door liners, window infills, ceiling panels, boxing panels, fire breaks, under-stairs fire protection
- Asbestos Cement Products – Found in; roof tiles, corrugated roofing sheets, soffit panels, undercloaking, guttering, downpipes, fascia panels, wall cladding, boxing panels, ceiling panels, water storage tanks
- Asbestos Common Products – Found in; textured coating to ceilings/walls (Artex), woven flash guards in fuse box, ropes, gaskets, vinyl floor tiles, vinyl floor tiles paper backing
- We DO NOT recommend that you sample loose insulation, sprayed insulation or lagging. Please contact us if you require these products testing as this will need to be carried out by a qualified professional. Further information can be found on the HSE website HSE Asbestos.
- The results certificate provides a positive or negative result for the presence of asbestos within the sample provided and the type of asbestos identified.
- This analysis service does not identify the type of material ie whether it is cement or insulation board (AIB).
- If you require identification of the type of material please choose the Water Absorption Test or call us on 02380 982598 / email us at email@example.com to discuss your options.
- Please note that this service has an additional charge.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 16 cm|
1 Sample, 2 Samples (+£9.00), 3 Samples (+£18.00), 4 Samples (+£26.50), 5 Samples (+£34.00), 6 Samples (+£42.00), 7 Samples (+£50.00), 8 Samples (+£57.50), 9 Samples (+£65.00), 10 Samples (+£70.50)