Asbestos Sample Analysis Service
Our asbestos sample analysis service is a simple, safe and a reliable way of testing for asbestos in your home or commercial property. The analysis services comes with an easy to use step-by-step guide on how to take the samples safely.
We offer full support for any questions you might have, either for help taking the samples or for advice once you get the results. We are available by email or simply pick up the phone. Orders received by 2pm will be posted same day.
Cost includes laboratory analysis – for number of samples required please select from the drop down menu. Upon receipt of samples 48 hour turn around on sample results (results emailed in PDF). We also offer Water Absorption (WAT) Test – Asbestos Cement / AIB differentiation..
The sample analysis service includes an instruction guide and sample bags to return your samples to us.
Orders received by 2pm will be posted same day. Alternatively if you have your own bags we can email you the instructions, so you can send your samples in straight away without waiting for the sample bags to arrive in the post. If you would like to do this please provide a note on your order.
Once your samples are received by us, the results analysis certificate will typically be emailed to you within 48hrs.
Analysis Service Includes:
- ▫ Zip seal sampling bags
- ▫ Full sampling instructions
- ▫ Sampling form to return with your sample(s)
- ▫ Analysis at UKAS accredited laboratory
- ▫ Fast turnaround time
- ▫ Full phone support from our in house industry experts if you have any questions once you have received your results
Please Note: This product does not include any PPE items such as masks and suits, waste sacks and other items. If you need these items please purchase a sampling kit or individual items from our shop.
In need of a quick turnaround? Any orders placed before 2pm are dispatched same day by first class post.
- ▫ Cost includes laboratory analysis fee – for number of samples required please select from the drop down menu.
▫ Samples analysed by UKAS accredited laboratory.
▫ Fast turn around on sample results (results emailed in PDF).
- Where am I likely to find asbestos in my property?
- Asbestos Bitumen Products – Found in; roofing felts, sink dampener pads, flooring adhesive, damp proof course
- Asbestos Insulation (AIB) Products – Found in; soffit panels, door liners, window infills, ceiling panels, boxing panels, fire breaks, under-stairs fire protection
- Asbestos Cement Products – Found in; roof tiles, corrugated roofing sheets, soffit panels, undercloaking, guttering, downpipes, fascia panels, wall cladding, boxing panels, ceiling panels, water storage tanks
- Asbestos Common Products – Found in; textured coating to ceilings/walls (Artex), woven flash guards in fuse box, ropes, gaskets, vinyl floor tiles, vinyl floor tiles paper backing
- We DO NOT recommend that you sample loose insulation, sprayed insulation or lagging. Please contact us if you require these products testing as this will need to be carried out by a qualified professional. Further information can be found on the HSE website HSE Asbestos.
- The results certificate provides a positive or negative result for the presence of asbestos within the sample provided and the type of asbestos identified.
- This analysis service does not identify the type of material ie whether it is cement or insulation board (AIB).
- If you require identification of the type of material please choose the WAT test or call us on 02380 982598 / email us at email@example.com to discuss your options.
- Please note that this service has an additional charge.
|Dimensions||35.3 × 25 × 2.5 cm|
1 Sample, 2 Samples (+£8.00), 3 Samples (+£17.00), 4 Samples (+£26.00), 5 Samples (+£35.00), 6 Samples (+£41.00), 7 Samples (+£51.00), 8 Samples (+£59.00), 9 Samples (+£66.00), 10 Samples (+£70.00)