Terms and Conditions
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Artisan Surveyors. Artisan Surveyors neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Artisan Surveyors.
2) While Artisan Surveyors uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Artisan Surveyors makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Artisan Surveyors assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site and Artisan Surveyors shall have no liability for any information, instructions or responses given by it or its representatives.
3) Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Artisan Surveyors nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Artisan Surveyors also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer, equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Artisan Surveyors or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Artisan Surveyors is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5) Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Artisan Surveyors. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6) Artisan Surveyors has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7) Artisan Surveyors may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
As soon as an order arrives and payment is received, your items will be dispatched to you on our next mailing day. It is very rare that it would not be within 48 hours and is usually on the same day. Our Standard shipping charges are for ‘RM 1st Class & Medium Parcel’, delivery via UK Royal Mail UK deliveries are sent ‘First Class’.
Cancellation, Returns, Refund Policies
We hope you are satisfied with your product(s) however in the unlikely event that the product(s) is unsuitable or that you are not fully satisfied please follow the returns procedure below.
RETURN OF GOODS
Should you wish to return your order following delivery you may do so by informing us within 7 working days of receipt of delivery. Goods must be returned to us and we ask that you take reasonable care when handling the goods and return the goods to us unopened, unused and in their original packaging, where possible. Please confirm your intent to return the order by calling us on 02380982598 within 7 working days of receipt; we will confirm to you a returns address and reference for your package. Refunds granted will not include the initial postage costs. The cost of returning the goods once delivered is at your own cost and risk; We are not responsible for any loss or damage to any returned goods in transit and as such, we recommend that you return the goods through a recorded delivery service. When returning goods please carefully package the goods together with your returns reference. If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you for any loss or damage. Where we have agreed to the return of goods, these goods must be returned within 30 days of the notice of intent.