Environmental Noise Monitoring
Using fully UKAS calibrated, highly accurate Type 1 equipment, capable of recording a wide variety of parameters, Artisan Surveyors are able to carry out a range of environmental noise and vibration surveys. Surveys can be conducted over a range of timescales, from single measurements to longer term and remote monitoring.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Monitoring for Planning in order to comply with Planning Policy Guidance Note (PPG) 24 Planning and Noise.
- Construction, e.g. Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Transport and traffic
- Site boundary monitoring to assist with specifying new plant
- Pubs, clubs and venues
- Noise complaint investigations
- Residential and private cases.
If you have any specific requirements regarding noise monitoring then please get in touch on 02380 982598, email email@example.com or use the contact form.