Call us now for a FREE quote on 02380 982 598

For a quotation complete the form below and we will call you back to confirm all the details.

Fields marked with an * are required

Display Energy Certificates

Display Energy Certificates (DECs) are now required for buildings with a total useful floor area over 1000 sq. m, that are occupied in whole or partly by public authorities and institutions providing public services.

DECs must be displayed in a prominant place and a valid advisory report must be available for viewing. The advisory report contains recommendations for improving the energy performance of the building.